THE SALE; A sense of grandeur invites you to the home from the moment the facade is seen from the curb side. With manicured lawns and hedges towards a double entry front door, it stands proud in an enjoyable setting. Ducted air conditioning throughout and large windows flooding the home with natural light, the finishes of the home polish the well-proportioned spaces. Catering for a large family and an entertainment lifestyle, multiple separate and sun-drenched living spaces are thoughtfully spread throughout.
Captivating entry from the onset welcoming its visitors, open family lounge and dining room are accompanied by a huge home theatre. The contemporary kitchen sits at the heart of the home with easy access to all the living spaces on offer boasting a massive walk in pantry, plenty of cabinet space, and breakfast bar. Quality stainless-steel appliances surround the space with gas cooking, a dishwasher, microwave, and double sinks.
Entertainment or music room upstairs, ducted air conditioning, comforting carpeted floors, large light filling windows and large spaces. An additional ‘bedroom’ upstairs is ideal for guest or a teenage retreat sleep overs.
Four large rooms include built in robes while the Kingsize master suite boasts a huge robe and a contemporary style private ensuite with a corner spa. Working from home? There is an oversize home office catering to those with this specific needs plus an activity area servicing the minor rooms.
This home is convenient to the many amenities close by. With Madeley Plaza at the end of the street, you’re within a minute walk to a great coffee shop, doctors, yoga studio etc.. I bet you’ll enjoy the lifestyle Madeley are known for. Both within minutes drive from the home, KIngsway Shopping Centre, Highland Medical Centre and Train stations are easily accessible for your local shopping and transport needs. Bus stops only 2 minutes’ walk away will have you on your way to the city or to Whitfords Shopping Centre for a mixture of quality entertainment and shopping facilities and it’s only minutes drive to Hillarys Boat Harbour. Holding to a family focus at its core, quality public and private schools are close by including Madeley Primary School, acclaimed Kingsway Christian College and Ashdale Secondary College,
– With a focus on entertaining while catering for proportions of a large family, multiple sun-drenched living spaces are spread throughout. Open dining rooms are accompanied by a huge home theatre. All spaces enjoy ducted air conditioning and high ceilings.
– The contemporary kitchen sits at the heart of the home with easy access to all the living spaces on offer boasting a massive walk in pantry, plenty of cabinet space, and breakfast bar. Quality stainless-steel appliances surround the space with gas cooking, a dishwasher, microwave, and double sinks.
– Four large bedrooms include built in robes while the Kingsize master suite boasts large built in robe, a contemporary style private ensuite with corner spa. Upstairs serves as a music room, teenage games area, craft room and a “bedroom” is great for the occasional guest room or teenage sleep overs.
– 2 bathrooms all including showers, large vanities and bath
– Available is a huge linen press with abundance of storage
– Extra features include reverse ducted air conditioning, double entry doors, cornices, high ceilings and an open plan living design.
– Accessed by the sliding doors, the outdoor entertainment area extends off of the living spaces, alfresco covered and perfect for year-round enjoyment.
–Bar and BBQ area in the alfresco area
– The saltwater pool sits as the centrepiece for the yard, surrounded with huge U shape wrapped around patio with feature pots and mood lights creating the perfect ambient backdrop.
– Manicured lawns and gardens hedges invite guests toward the front double entry doors, with a truly prestigious front facade.
– A double automatic garage with space for two cars and internal access. Massive drive parking with recess to park a boat/caravan Also includes 2 sheds for garden storage.
*Land area: 816m2
*Downstairs living area: 273 m2 approx.
*Upstairs loft area: 45 m2 approx.
*Patio area: 84.3m2 approx
*Total area: 402 m2 approx.
Don’t miss out on this one-of-a-kind home in Madeley, Well, someone is going to benefit from owning this lovely property and let that be you!
For your private viewing please contact Kenny Yu 0422702345.