Sale; In a tranquil and quiet leafy setting, this uniquely designed home of approx 280sqm nestled on 627sqm lot offers a truly distinctive living experience. As you step through the front door, you’re greeted by a serene foyer area with high ceilings, providing a choice to venture into the inviting living spaces or head towards the bedrooms. The formal lounge/theatre, with their open-plan design, seamlessly blend with the continued high ceilings, allowing an abundance of natural light to flood the space. A more relaxed family lounge room connects with the central open-plan kitchen and it is bathed in light from the surrounding windows, featuring timber hard wearing bench tops with a walk in pantry, ample fridge space, quality appliances including gas cooking, and double sinks, all complemented by generous cupboard storage. With three bright and generously sized bedrooms, all boast built-in robes, including the huge master bedroom with its private ensuite, this home is designed for comfort. Step outside to the decked alfresco area which has cafe blinds, a ceiling fan and enjoy the weekend BBQ. The highlight of this home is the 12 metres heated lap pool which is sure to offer endless family fun and not to mention that is also a great way to get fit to laps swim or resisitance walking. The backyard offers wrap-around access, while the expansive grassed front yard, framed by established trees and gardens, includes a peaceful sitting area, making this property a true haven for both indoor and outdoor living.
Renowned for its central location, Madeley Cesare Circle pocket boasts an array of conveniences right at your doorstep. This neighborhood is not only conveniently situated, but it also falls within the sought-after catchment zones of top-quality schools, including Ashdale College and the renowned KIngsway Christian College, both reachable within a mere 3-minute drive from your home. For your everyday needs, Kingsway Shopping Centre and Darch Plaza are a mere 2-minute drive away, offering an abundance of shops, cafes, restaurants, and essential services. Getting around couldn’t be easier, with a bus stop just a short 3-minute stroll up the road, making all local amenities accessible without the need to take your car out of the double garage.
– This home boasts spacious and open living areas with high ceilings, creating an inviting atmosphere flooded with natural light. Including the formal lounge/ theatre open living and dining area.
– The central open-plan kitchen is a culinary delight, featuring massive workspace, abundant storage, quality appliances, and ample natural light from surrounding windows.
– Three generously sized bedrooms provide comfort and privacy, with the huge master bedroom offering its private ensuite and all rooms featuring built-in robes and ceiling fans.
– Two fully equipped bathrooms, including one with a bathtub, cater to the household’s needs. The laundry area boast large linen storage space for added functionality.
– Extra features of this home include high ceilings, fully ducted reverse cycle a/c, alarm, solar system, solar HWS, bore pump
– The large backyard offers ease and convenience with wrap-around access with a shed and vege garden bed making it an ideal space for outdoor activities and relaxation.
– The front yard is a spacious, grassy expanse surrounded by established trees and gardens, including a charming sitting area, providing a perfect spot for outdoor enjoyment on the verandah.
– Double garage with drive through access and plenty of additional parking on driveway.
– Kingsway Sporting Complex | 0.9km (7 min walk)
– Kingsway Shopping Centre | 2km (3 min drive)
– Highland Medical Centre | 1.6km (3 min walk)
– Hepburn Train | 5.7km (7 min drive)
– Perth CBD | 21.8km (25 min drive)
– Bus route | 800m (6 min walk)
– Madeley Pri Sch | 0.8km (6 mins walk)
– Ashdale Pri | 3.0km (3 min drive)
– Ashdale Sec College| 3.0km (3 min drive)
– KIngsway Christian College | 2.0km (2 min drive)
This great property will very suited for buyers seeking an active lifestyle for what it’s on offer, for more information and to book in a private viewing, please contact Kenny Yu 0422702345.