Just pack up and move into this massive family home set in highly sought after location. This family home sits on a large 816sqm zoned R30 block on the high side of a whisper quiet cul-de-sac, with an uninterrupted front view of the garden and a peaceful park backing the property.
So all the hard work and inconvenience has been done for you. Painted inside and out in most parts of the home, with brand new carpet to stairs and first floor. This home would be perfect for large family or for extended family living without enduring the stress and cost of finding a premier block and building new.
The main entrance opens to tile floors that draw you into a welcoming entrance foyer and towards spacious living areas. The combined lounge and games room are ready for you to furnish to your own taste and opens out to a restful view of a private, peaceful garden setting. The home also provides relaxed, everyday living spaces with casual dining and living room upstairs and doors that slide open to a covered, outdoor area that is perfect for entertaining. The backyard also features a fenced, inground pool set among established garden beds.
A feature of the home is a central set, modern kitchen with modern cooking appliances, featuring ‘must have’ gas cooktop and oven. This is complimented by modern appliances, double sinks, and extensive cabinet storage spaces. The sleek, easy care hard wearing benchtop with breakfast bar overlook a delightful sunroom and peaceful parkland.
There are four well-proportioned bedrooms downstairs, all with large windows and 3 with built in robes. The upstairs area features a massive master suite with a generous walk in robe, large bathroom and has access to a balcony which offers sweeping views of the parkland. The sixth room is downstairs and offers flexibility as a perfect guest room or granny flat..
This fantastic family home is located in a top quality and highly sought after position with so many conveniences and amenities just a stroll or quick drive away. Within a 5 minute drive is the convenience of Innaloo Shopping Centre, Osborne park precinct offering plentiful options for entertainment, restaurants, supermarkets and department stores. While the home is located in a quiet and private position, it is also less than a 10 minute’s drive to Perth CBD.
• Bright and spacious combined formal lounge and dining room are set to enjoy, while a more casual dining and living room boasts a games room and sliding doors to an outdoor living space, perfect for entertaining.
• The central set, sparkling modern kitchen features gas cooktop, complimented by modern appliances, double sinks, extensive cabinet storage and benchtops with breakfast bar
• Four bedrooms downstairs all with large windows and three with built in robes, shared access to the main bathroom. The master suite is positioned upstairs with access a large balcony overlooking the greeneries at Glendalough Open Space, while a huge walk-in robe and a private ensuite finish the space. A sixth room downstairs is the perfect guest room/ granny flat….what about profit with short term lease accommodation?
• There are three bathroom option in the house. The private ensuite is located upstairs. Also upstairs is a separate, private toilet and hand basin. A shared bathroom is spacious and service the rest of the bedrooms, while the third bath room is dedicated to the granny flat set up.
• Extra features include evaporative a/c and split system air conditioning, new carpet upstairs and quality tile flooring plus ducted vacuuming.
• Manicured gardens with flowering perennial shrubs and a sparkling swimming pool, creates an ambient setting for family and kids to enjoy.
• Enjoy an entertainer lifestyle with a spacious outdoor undercover area.
• Double garage and carport with plenty of driveway space and on-street parking.
• Innaloo Shopping Centre | 2.5km (9 min drive)
• Innaloo Cineplex I 2.5km (9 min drive)
• Osborne Park Shopping | 2km (7 min drive)
• Glendalough Train Station | 1.2km (4 min drive)
• Perth CBD | 6km (10min drive)
• Bus Stop | 290 (4 min walk)
Importantly for many families, is the close proximity of a variety of public and private school options.
• Lake Monger Primary School (0.5 km)
• Wembley Primary School (1.7 km)
• Mount Hawthorn Primary School (1.8 km)
• Churchlands Primary School (2.2 km)
• Chrysalis Montessori School (600m)
• Bob Hawke College (3.0 km)
• Churchlands Senior High School (2.6 km)
• Shenton College (4.5 km)
• Mount Lawley Senior High School (5.0 km)
Look no further if you’re in the market for your growing family. Any questions please give Kenny Yu a call 0422702345